Monday, December 1, 2008

The Paperclip




I believe that art is something that makes a viewer feel something such as happiness, sadness or indifference. These feelings don't need to be created by the artist intention. some art By setting this as a definition for art everything can be called art because everything gives of an emotion. So this paperclip is art. I know for myself that I like the way that the paperclip is is made of metal and can bend. I can bend it and shape it into another shape. another person can look at the paperclip and see either some sense of peace from its simplicity or from another an may feel annoyed for having to work with this all day in the office.

1 comment:

Saint Monday said...

Ok, but paperclips are easily forgotten, while poop machines and starving dogs "stay with you". Is the paperclip art when we're not thinking about it at all?